Saturday, February 05, 2011

Friday Night Out and Doggie Doo

Going to be a busy weekend!  Started out Friday with happy hour at Courigan's Irish Pub downtown with Pete and Joe.  First Friday is a busy time in downtown St Pete with lots of activities going on. Pete's office picks a place each month to gather after work.  Lucky for me . . . I get to tag along!


We decided to head over to Chipotle Grill over on 4th Street to get dinner.
YUMMERS!


It was such a beautiful night (around 70 degrees) we decided to walk around downtown.  Lots of people, sidewalk cafes bustling, music from all over.  A nice night to be out!
We stopped into the Plaza Tower courtyard to check out a new bar that has just opened, The Ale and the Witch.  Lots of craft beers.  Saw a Dogfish Head sign on the wall.  Didn't get anything to drink, but listened to the steel drum entertainment in the courtyard.
This is over at the Vinoy.
We checked out this 'Stop and Shop' corner store on 5th Ave N.  We hadn't been in there before.  Lots of stuff!  
On the way over to the corner market, Pete smelled something and figured he'd stepped into some doggie doo.  Yep!  Before we got back into the car, I checked the bottom of my shoes to make sure I hadn't stepped in any.  So far, so good!  Pete and Joe dropped me off in front of my apartment.  As soon as I got inside my apartment door, I smelled something not too good.  And there on the bottom of my sneaker . . . some of that doggie doo gold!  I spent a bit of time cleaning it off and spot cleaning my floor and the hallway floor!  Too bad the doggies can't teach their "masters" to clean up after them!

No comments: