Wednesday, September 29, 2010

20,000 Fans Get Free Tickets!


 Attendance has been a problem at the Tropicana,  Even with the Rays making it to the playoffs.  The word got out this morning, that 20,000 free tickets were going to be given out to tonight's game against the Orioles starting at 4:45pm.  We were on it!  Found a free parking space on the street and went.  Since we had a couple of hours before the game started, we 'leisurely' walked around and got something to eat.
 You can see here as we were walking towards the Trop, a storm was a brewin'

Mia?  Are you in there?

 Joe, Steve, Pete and Michael
And me!
Every time I see cotton candy I think of Adele, Mia and Gina!

 Hey!  Where's my peanuts and Cracker Jacks?
This is Jeff Niemann.  I see him every now and then at the neighborhood Panera.



 We were sitting in left field behind Carl Crawford.
Good crowd for a Wednesday night!  20,000 free tickets can't hurt!

No comments: