Saturday, September 25, 2010

4th Anniversary of Blogging


In reading Sean's blog post today at Idle Eyes and a Dormy  he mentions that today marks 4 years that he has been blogging.  I checked my first post and realized that today marks 4 years for me too!  I have Gavin (over at Why Oh Why? to thank for introducing me to blogging. It all started as we were walking to the Palace to see Kathy Griffin and he took out his camera and snapped some photos of the First Church in Albany to post.  That was it!


Sometimes I feel creative and post and other times I think, "Why bother?"  Sometimes it seems more therapeutic for me whether anyone reads it or not.  And I do like to take photos, so sometimes it's more a travelogue.  It's hard to believe that it's only been 4 years, and it also seems like a lifetime ago that I started.  Light years have passed. And some things haven't changed at all.  How much longer I will blog is a good question.  Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Happy Blogiversary to you, too!

Kathy Griffin is coming to the Palace in November. Can't believe that was 4 years ago.