Saturday, April 03, 2010

Ybor Saturday Night

Another beautiful day here in Paradise! This morning I walked over to Crescent Lake Park for the "neighborhood yard sale". It was fun. Ran into my neighbor Linda and her friend. They had a table there. I bought 2 pair of shorts at one booth. How could I go wrong at 50 cents a piece? While I was there I got a phone call from Joe. He wanted to know if I wanted to meet him and Chuck for happy hour at Streetcar Charlie's in Ybor City and then dinner at Hamburger Mary's. I had been wanting to go there, so I jumped at the chance. Naturally, I didn't bring my camera, so the shot below is one I found online. It is pretty close to what I had. I ordered the Big Kahuna with sweet potato fries. All sooooo good!












The check was brought in a red shoe as pictured here. Clever idea! A really fun place!

No comments: