Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Beach and A Taste For Wine

It was a beautiful day here in St Pete. And lucky me had the day off! I went to the gym this morning, ran my 5 and a half miles, then headed off to the beach for a few hours. I remembered to use my sun screen. This is a picture of Sunset Beach taken back in 2007 shortly after I moved here. If you scroll down to a post from last Wednesday, you can see how different it looks because of the erosion.


Tonight I met a friend at the Taste For Wine bar in downtown St Pete. What a beautiful evening, sitting on the balcony overlooking Central Avenue sipping wine, having some cheese and fruit, and later some scallops wrapped in bacon. We had a good time, talking for hours! I think this balcony is going to be one of my favorite hangouts!


No comments: