Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter in St Pete

Easter turned out to be a beautiful and eventful day! I started the day with a walk; over to Tampa Bay and down along the park into downtown St. Pete. There were lots of people, families, and dogs all over the place! Again, I didn't bring my camera, but could have gotten lots of shots. I passed some bleachers and folding chairs on the beach front where an Easter sunrise service had been held. I stopped at Starbucks for an iced coffee. And, I got to talk to Adele, Mia and Gina! I talked with Joe yesterday. And I also got to talk with my brother Ray and sister Linda too! Made it a nice family day!
I picked Otto up at 1:00 pm and we went over to Queenshead Eurobar on Central Avenue. We went for brunch. Delicious!

Good food (that's strawberry and cream chilled soup) and excellent mojitos!!! Afterwards we went down to the Flamingo Resort to hang out with some friends. Lots of sunshine and people around the pool. Then we headed up to Georgie's to hang out there for a while. Met some more friends there and had some appetizers before we left.




No comments: