Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another Saturday Morning in St Pete

We've been having such beautiful weather, days in the low 80s. Downside is the pollen from everything in bloom. I had plans to meet my friend Dennis and his friend Debbie at 11 o'clock under the banyan trees near the Museum of Fine Arts on Beach Drive and from there, walk down to the Saturday Morning Market.
I walked over to the Bay and took some pictures on the way. These shots are on 14th Ave NE (if I remember correctly). The birds in the front yard can be as big as lawn ornament birds!



This weekend is the BluesFest in Vinoy Park.


This is my favorite bench in Vinoy Park. I often sit here and watch the sunset over downtown St. Pete. These two shots are from the bench.

















































































No comments: