Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Clearwater

In looking at the title of this post, I'm reminded that I haven't heard "Christmas in Kilarney" even once on the radio this year!

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Clearwater. It was a quiet celebration. Knowing how much I like to eat, I thought I'd post a picture of the food items I got in my Christmas stocking.
I found Panettone in a loaf form instead of the round this year and it sliced much better for the toaster!






The weather has been in the 80s during the daytime these past coupld of days, so in the afternoon we went to Clearwater Beach for about an hour, just to walk around. There were quite a few people there. Some even ventured into the water.





Christmas on the beach . . .













When we got back we had our Christmas dinner: lasagna left over from last weekend when Mia and Gina visited, brown sugar coated ham, mixed veggies and potatoes and pepper jack biscuits. Wayne picked those oranges in his backyard this afternoon.

No comments: