Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Christmas Story

Last FridayI received an email from Janet and Jack. I worked with Janet at DCJS a short while back up in NY. Janet and Jack live in the Looney Bin. Well, they moved the Looney Bin to Indianapolis. In the email they wrote:

"What might be an excellent reminder of Indiana? Something from Indiana? Or something that is easily recognizable as a movie prop of a typical Hoosier family.We are sure that you will find the proper place to display the item for all to see.What will be your Christmas Story? Was that a hint, a clue perhaps?Only the mailman knows for sure."

Well, on Monday I received a package in the mail. At first I thought it was from Italy because it said "Fra - geel - lay" on it. Upon opening it I was overwhelmed with joy! It is now prominently displayed for all of 16th Avenue NE to see. Well, at least anyone who happens to come into my kitchen.

No comments: