Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Christmas Day" with Mia and Gina

Ah, pretend Christmas morning...still all the fun! We got up around 7:30 am and opened our gifts. Gina got a Christmas Westie! At 7:32 am we were all done opening gifts. No, we stretched it out till almost 7:50 am!


I got this Florida Santa from Ray and Iz. It matches the Island Santa I got for myself last year! I love it!!!
We went to church at 10:00 am. Then around noon we headed down to the Vinoy for our Christmas Feast!
















This is the salad station.


Gina with her "breakfast" station plate. Mia with hers.
















My plate from the meat station.





My plate from the fruit and cheese station.






Our three dessert plates. By this time we were absolutely stuffed.











As we were leaving the dining room, the manager asked us where my other daughter was. I told him that she was spending the Christmas season out west. He breathed a sigh of relief and said that when they saw us come in, they thought that they would run out of crab legs like they did last year when we ate there.
Early afternoon sky, downtown Saint Petersburg, from the Vinoy Resort deck.

The pool area on the deck.























































Back at the apartment for a short nap. We opened the windows and turned on the ceiling fans.




No comments: