Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If Elected King, I promise to. . .


My credit union has this thing where they crown a king and queen for the year. Several of my co-workers nominated me. We received an email this afternoon with the nominees: 5 for King and 5 for Queen. And, I am one of the 5, for King, that is, not for Queen.

I'm sure I'm not winning this. And, after all, I don't think I really want to have to go to all these ribbon-cutting events. And, c'mon, wearing that red cape with the white fur collar? Not me. Not here in Florida. Maybe if I take a junket up to Albany this winter . . . ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

C'mon, Rich. Any opportunity to wear a cape, you MUST take advantage of (remember Frank Costanza's lawyer?) You can always change the color to purple. Besides, you'd look great with a sash on, carrying a sceptor..."LIBERACE LIVES!!"

louietoon said...

You look like Joe in this picture or maybe it's vice versa!