Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Evening Walk

This coming weekend will mark the first anniversary of my move to Saint Petersburg. I cannot believe a year has passed! We went thru a period of off and on again showers, so I curtailed my walks. The weather has gone back to mostly sunny days and few showers so I've been trying to get back to a regular walk.

These shots were taken on my walk along Tampa Bay in St. Pete and around the Vinoy Resort and into the Old NE section where I live.







I went for a loooooong walk last night, all the way out to the Pier. I didn't bring my camera and the sky at sunset was spectacular. I figured I'd try again tonight. The walk was a bit shorter, but the sky was again beautiful. These shots at the Bay are looking East, with the clouds reflecting the setting sun in the West.



























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

What awesome shots, Rich. I go out for walks in Albany every night and I definitely don't see any sights like that. OMG! Enjoy your surroundings.

I can't believe that it's been a year as well. Know that you are missed in a big way, but obviously you've made the right move.