Thursday, August 14, 2008

Color Code: Purple

Our credit union provides us with company shirts to wear on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Monday is green, Wednesday is white, Friday is black, and Saturday is white again. Tuesdays and Thursdays we're on our own.

Yesterday at work a couple of the other tellers thought that we should do a color theme day today, and the color was purple. Now, I have this purple (family) shirt that I've had for a couple of years but have only worn several times because it needs to be ironed. So, wanting to participate, I dug the shirt out of the closet and ironed it last night.

My schedule for today called for me going in at 1:00 pm. And, what do you know? I was the only one in purple.

3 comments:

Breenlantern said...

probably better that way...no one else could compete...you look very handsome and royal. Woof.

Gavin said...

Bastards!

I used to wear a lavender shirt to work and they'd tease me that I looked like an Easter egg!

Unknown said...

I've always said, a man should have at least one purple (I have 3) and one pink dress shirt as part of their wardrobe. Bravo to you for joining in! I'm happy to say that I am always wearing different colors to work everyday. One tip, never wear a short sleeve shirt with a tie. Either lose the tie or wear a sport coat. Unless of course, you work at the "Geek Squad" counter at Best Buy.