Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm So Bad . . .

Last Saturday Wayne and I went to John's Pass for ice cream. Well, we had gone to the Wagon Wheel Flea Market in Pinellas Park to check it out, and after fighting off all those fleas (naturally, I had to get a greasy funnel cake), we headed over to the beaches with the idea of getting some ice cream. There's this wine store, Vino Florida, in the John's Pass Village. I had never gone in, thinking it was only wine, but I found out that there are other things there too; gifts, ice cream, frozen wine drinks, jellies, jams, hot sauces, candy, etc. I picked up some key lime jelly and a jar of creamy coconut spread.
Now, what to put it on. I tried it on some plain pita chips. Not bad. Hmmmm? I wonder? I went browsing the aisles at the NE Publix earlier tonight and grabbed a box of chocolate graham crackers. Mmm Mmm, good!!!

Oink! Oink!

2 comments:

Gavin said...

John's Pass. That's where that friendly lady with the store with all the art stuff was, right? I remember the pelicans, too.

I bought 3 bottles of wine at BJ's the other day and I was thinking of you. I put you on the road to debauchery!

louietoon said...

You're not kidding oink oink! It looks delicious though!