Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Treasure Island

I got out of work at 2:00 pm today and decided that it is time to head back to the beach. It was a beautiful afternoon. I arrived around 3:00 pm and there was a nice breeze. The water has warmed up, and it's comfortable to walk along the waves. The wind whipped up my umbrella at one point, but luckily, my reflexes aren't that slow yet and I grabbed the pole as it flew out of the anchor.

I had on my sun block, so sat there in my beach chair, sans umbrella.

I decided that instead of my usual beach photos, I'd take a walk along Gulf Boulevard which runs along the beach. All of these photos were taken along that one stretch of road.




There were some unique mail box holders.

Under construction.















































This had a price tag of $1.5 million. The three lots together there could be had for around $5.5 million.


















































































































































































































































My Rabbit, parked right across the street from the beach house.

I went over to Philthy Phils for dinner, then back to the beach to watch the sunset. It was an amazing sunset. There were no clouds and the sun was a bright yellow orange ball. It was the first time I had witnessed it as so clear, and sinking slowly into the water. Breathtaking!








No comments: