Thursday, April 17, 2008

$$$avings and a Bloomin' Onion


A couple of days ago, I received my Progress Energy bill. I'm on the budget plan, and like my old Niagara Mohawk / National Grid budget plan, it gets re-evaluated every three months. The good news, my budget plan monthly payment was reduced from $43 to $36. Sweeeeeet! Now I know that the blazin' hot humid summer is on its way, and it's gonna go up. But I'm hoping it's not too bad. Last September I had the central A/C going and my bill, previous to getting on the budget plan, was under $50.


On another note, Otto and I got together for dinner tonight. We haven't hung out for a while so it was nice to connect again. We went to the Outback Steakhouse near me. It was fun! We got one of those bloomin' onion appetizer. I had the special tilapia dish, with a side of vanilla bean mashed sweet potatoes. We both were quite impressed with the food. Had a good time catching up too.


Now I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Have plans to go to the annual Mainsail Arts Festival on Saturday with Wayne. Watch this space . . .

No comments: