Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Must Be Living Under a Rock


There are a ton of events going on this weekend (starting tonight) in St Pete and I just found out about it from a couple different credit union members who came in today. It's Honda Grand Prix of St Pete 2008 . It's all within walking distance of my apartment. I've already got a bunch of things planned, but may take a walk in a few minutes to see the parade and fireworks tonight at the "Festival of States Illuminated Night Parade and Fireworks". Woo Hoo!





These are NOT photos that I took, but I'm hoping to catch some this weekend. Will also be celebrating Wayne's Birthday...so will have some pix from that too.















I took a walk to the bay front downtown. I got there just as the parade was ending a couple of blocks away. So all I got was a picture of the lights in the park and some of the fireworks over the Pier.

It felt like a hot sticky summer night out there tonight.


No comments: