Monday, November 13, 2006

A Wonderful Life


I was out with some friends the other night, and I spotted someone who looked very familiar. It took me a while, but then I figured it out. He played the role of George Bailey in the New York State Theatre Institute's (NYSTI)production of A Wonderful Life a few years back. It's a musical version of Frank Capra's film It's a Wonderful Life, and was first presented by NYSTI in 1998.


My daughter Adele spent her senior year in high school as an intern with NYSTI in 1999-2000. She had the best time as a member of the ensemble of the 1999 production of A Wonderful Life. It's a wonderful production with great musical numbers, period costumes and a slanted stage floor!


So, I guess this is a plug: GO SEE IT!

It's great holiday entertainment and NYSTI's productions are always top notch.

You won't be disappointed!




These photos of Adele are from 1999 when she was in the production.

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Good to see you are motivated to write again! :)