Monday, October 22, 2012

Random Monday: Donnie Darko, Paranormal Activity in My Hallway and A Couple Walks

I do not like watching the debates because I find them too stressful.  They do not play well with me.  I voted already, dropped my ballot off about two weeks ago.  So, I've been finding other things to occupy my mind.  I figure I can check various recaps online and look at all the posts on facebook.  What fun!


Tonight I decided to watch Donnie Darko.  I only saw the movie once before a while back.  I liked it then, but found it even better this round.  Maybe it has something to do with the "Mad World" song, which is on my walk playlist.  Love the song.  I'm not sure if it was the vibes the movie was giving off or what, but I heard this muffled noise in my hallway.  Checked it out.  Saw this weird glow:


Anyhow, found this other version of DD:









For today's walk, I decided to head to the "Open Air" post office downtown to mail a package.  It was such a beautiful day, upper 70s, nice breeze.















I took this picture on my leg around Demens Landing.

I took this shot on my walk on Sunday night:


2 comments:

Harpers Keeper said...

Great pics. I feel the same way about all the politics. I voted last week. I saw a comment on FB to the effect of how 'over' all the politics the person was and couldn't we just vote now and be done with it. I thought, imagine how those of us who've already voted feel. We did vote and still have to hear it.

Ur-spo said...

I can't watch the debates either - horrible
What lovely blue waters! - delightful