Friday, June 11, 2010

The 3 Caballeros Do The Magic Kingdom


On Thursday we headed over to the Magic Kingdom.  It was Jose's first visit to Walt Disney World.  The weather cooperated, and the crowds were very manageable, seemed much smaller than in the past.  It was a fun and relaxed visit!
All decked out and ready to go!
Señor Jose and Señor Russel on Main Street
One of my favorite.  Remember the gum incident Mia!  I still have that old shirt!  Love you!
What happened to that sorcerer's hat???
We spotted Cap'n Jack Sparrow on the streets of Tortuga.
And Gina joined us for a short while in Adventureland!
Waiting to enter the Tiki Hut.
The angry Tiki Goddess!
While waiting for the Main Street Electrical Parade to begin, I kept eyeing this little shop across the way . . . 
I have some video of the parade to post. . . but having a problem uploading it.  Will try again. **Note: the video button seems to be AWOL from my compose window.
My Goofy pass.  

No comments: