Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Outings with O&A


This was a very busy weekend!  I participated in two activities with Outings & Adventures.  On Saturday night I went to the dinner portion of the monthly "Dinner and a Movie" outing.  Dinner was at Hamburger Mary's in Ybor City in Tampa.  Met a couple of my neighbors there! Only picture of me is the back of my bald head!  I took the other one with my new t-shirt in the back courtyard of my apartment  building.


On Sunday night I attended my first yoga outing with O&A. It was held at sunset on the rooftop esplanade at the Vinoy Resort (FYI:  it's within walking distance of my apartment.) Since the sky was quickly filling with storm clouds, we left the beautiful breeze and headed into one of the fitness center rooms.  I haven't done any yoga since I attended a couple retreats at Easton Mountain in NY a couple of years back.  The class was pretty strenuous, with all of us breaking a pretty good sweat!


Afterwards we all had a nice dinner on the deck of the Alfresco outdoor cafe.  Delicious!!!  And I had sweet potato fries!


No comments: