Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Trip Down the Rabbit Hole

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day. Naturally, I was scheduled to work all day. Today I had the afternoon off. Very windy, looked like it was going to storm all day, although warm and balmy. More typical of our winters. I was thinking of heading over to the beach, just to relax, listen to the waves, walk along the water. Instead, decided to spend the afternoon down underground. So, after having lunch, I headed down to BayWalk to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I went for the Imax 3D. I loved his treatment. He has such a creative vision. One downside to the movie, I thought, was the Shrek-like ending at the end of the Wonderland segment.

I loved the way the characters had such distorted body parts and figures. Crispin Glover especially looked weird! But what else? This is a Tim Burton movie!

No comments: