Thursday, March 04, 2010

March Morning in Vinoy Park

It was a beautiful day, the sun beat down. I had the radio on. I was drivin'. The trees went by, me and Del were singin' . . . wait, I got carried away. (I know, the waiting is the hardest part.)

Anywho, I have today off, so after having coffee and a wrap at Starbucks, I headed over to Vinoy Park to relax for a few. There was this sailboat race going on, very near to the Park. I raced home to get my camera, but when I got back the sailboats were down near the Pier.









Since I love palm trees so much, I decided to take some more (OH NO!) pictures of the view from my park bench. (YIKES! Have I become an old man sitting on a park bench? Just call me "Tyrone F. Horneigh" I do keep looking for Gladys Ormphby.)

















Coming soon!

No comments: