Monday, March 29, 2010

There's No Fool Like an Old Fool!


On Saturday night I went over to Tampa to a friend's house for a political fundraiser. I figure it was a good way to meet people and make new friends. It was a nice time. Wine, cheese, fruit, small snacks, (food? I'm there!) A small backyard fire pit and a drum circle. Almost a full moon, and beautiful weather.

I'm not all familiar with some parts of Tampa, but thanks to google, i made it! The trip back over the Gandy Bridge was nice, cool breeze thru my hair. (He he he).

Sunday was a relaxing day. I could hear the roar of the Grand Prix autos coming from downtown St. Pete. But Sunday afternoon we had a torrential downpour. And throughout the night a lot of rolling thunder. When I got in my car this morning, I was surprised to find the entire inside all wet! Then I noticed that my door windows on both sides were down about 3 inches. Thoughts of my grandfather saying, "There's no fool like an old fool!" Luckily, today got sunny and very breezy. I've left the windows down and it's been drying out nicely. The downside? All the crap from the trees messing it all up!

No comments: