Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Weekend

Friday night our group from work went to the Green Iguana near Bay Pines to send Michelle off. She's leaving us at the St Pete Branch to be the new assistant manager at the Largo branch. There was a little mix up with our reservations and we had to wait a bit, but the food was decent.

On Saturday night I went to a dinner party at Terry's and Rod's. There were 7 of us, all but one were in Suncoast Squares. The meal was delicious! I was hoping to have some pics to post, but I don't have them yet and will post when I get them.

Sunday afternoon Janet came to visit. Janet and I worked together about 20 years ago. She's here in Florida for about ten days. We had a good time talking and going out for Chinese. We watched The Crimson Mask and then talked some more!
Joe was one of the cinematographers on the movie. It is having it's international premiere at the Marche du film at the Cannes Film Festival on May 17!

No comments: