Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me - 2009

My birthday didn't start out so well . . . with a doctor's visit and diagnosis of cellulitis (NOT cellulite!). But . . . it did end up beautifully!

Wayne brought down the right stuff to put together one of his award winning (in my book!) pizzas!




While that was baking, I got to open a couple presents.
This will help turn my hallway from the Bat Cave into Broadway!





Dinner time!!!















The next order of business: open another present, in the kitchen where it belongs! Wayne is wondering, "Now why isn't this working???"



Note to self: Make sure you insert the battery properly! I need new glasses!



















The pièce de résistance!

















Heaven!












Wayne surprised me with a memory book, created on his iMac using iPhoto. Wayne's an artist and he's a Mac!


No comments: