Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Evening in Saint Petersburg Florida

After I got home from work, I had a quick snack, and then started feeling guilty about not posting more regularly to this blog. So, I took a short ride to downtown Saint Pete to take some pictures of the transformation taking place for the Honda Grand Prix of Saint Petersburg. This will be the 5th annual Grand Prix to take place here. I wanted to drive down a short stretch of the track while the streets were still open! I had fun. OK, so I got a speeding ticket...I couldn't help myself!


And, as usual, I love the palm trees, so took some shots along North Shore Park.















































Last week I ate at the Red Mesa Cantina downtown. I went with Otto on Wednesday night, and Wayne and I went there on Sunday night. Seems like we just couldn't settle on a Chinese buffet, so we hit the Red Mesa. I wish I had had my camera with me to take some pictures of our food. Scrumptious! But, I'll make sure I do a future post to include the food.



Wayne and I ate on the patio.

This is the American Stage theatre, diagonally across the street.






No comments: