Thursday, November 06, 2008

Saturday Morning Market

On Saturday morning the girls and I walked from my apartment to the Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Pete. We walked over to Tampa Bay, and then down along the park and beach.























It was a beautiful morning. We each bought something different from the vendors for lunch. Mia had a dish from the Thai booth, Gina a sandwich from the BBQ booth, and I had a couple empanadas: one stuffed with egg, cheese and sausage, and the other with cream cheese and guava.




























Along the walk back thru downtown, north up to Old NE neighborhood.
































Mia and Gina thought maybe Luke would be spending some time in this time out area in the dog run.

































I think everyone is sick of me taking pictures of our food to post on the blog . . . ya think?

After all that walking on Halloween and Saturday morning . . .










2 comments:

Breenlantern said...

great pics beautiful weather. I haven't commented in a while but I read every day and still miss you lots.

jp said...

i love that pic of everyone hiding! you do love your food pics! :)