Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Goings On

Saturday morning Wayne and I went to the Saturday Market in downtown St Pete. One of the members from the credit union has a booth there, Island Time Design selling Adirondack chairs. We wanted to take a look, tried some of them.....really nice!


Saturday afternoon a bunch of us met at Cheddar's in Largo for lunch. John's sister Carolyn was visiting from Rhode Island so he invited us to join them.

Our waiter "Moose" took this picture of the group.
John, Scott, Greg, Carolyn, Wayne and Rich.
After lunch, John, Carolyn, Wayne and I went to the Oldsmar Flea Market. I had never been there. It was fun, but I didn't see one flea. There was shed after shed...loaded with booths. Some nice stuff. But a lot of booths that made me wonder if their tenants had any hopes of selling any of their "wares". I did buy some wooden toaster tongs!




Caught in the act: munching on a funnel cake. You'ld never know I just came from lunch!













Brunch: Canteloupe with ricotta cheese and blueberries.

2 comments:

Gavin said...

Much like "Where there's smoke, there's fire" is "Where there's good food, there's Rich"!

ArichNY said...

You know me too well!