Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday 77 Degrees

Lucky me.... I got out of work at 1:30 pm! The gauge in the VW read 77 degrees. Hmmm? An afternoon at the beach? Alas, I had a few phone calls to make, changing my auto insurance to cover the Rabbit instead of the Jeep. I thought I'd take a walk along North Shore Park on Tampa Bay instead. Wayne called and he was on his way, so we went for a nice long walk. I didn't bring my camera but wish I had. I saw a fish jumping up out of the water. Then a short ways on, we saw a dolphin surfacing as it was swimming not far from the sidewalk.






Here's a picture of the chili we had on Saturday night. Also a few other random pics. One is of a section of my Christmas tree, just before I took it down on Sunday afternoon. The prism rainbow was in my kitchen. I have this "shell" Swarovski crystal hanging in my window and there are lots of little rainbows when the sun hits it.

No comments: