Monday, January 21, 2008

Craig and Craig Do St Pete

Craig and Craig from Albany are here in St. Pete for the week. That's Craig on the left and Craig next to him. Wayne and I round out the foursome. Their first day here was cloudy and cool. A big torrential rainstorm was their welcome. Sunday was sunny, but cooler, but a heck of a lot warmer than up in Albany. They are staying in St. Pete Beach. I got to show them my new surroundings and they even got to ride in my Rabbit! Craig (second from the left Craig) expressed a bit of doubt as to how the two of them (both around 6 ft tall) would fit in that back seat... Now, it wasn't that difficult for them to squeeze into the back seat of my two door ride! We didn't even have to break out a can opener to get them out! VW comes thru again!

Had a great time! Maybe they'll be moving down here next? Let's see . . . 54 degrees vs. 15 degrees? Hmmmmm?

No comments: