Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sunny With a Chance of Smoke

Brush fires burning in the northern part of Florida resulted in a smokey morning here in Tampa Bay.  News reports stated that over 25,000 acres have burned west of Jacksonville.

This is the view from the front of my apartment, looking east towards Tampa Bay.

This shot is looking north towards Coffee Pot Bayou.
Caught some new blossoms on the way.


The bridge to Snell Isle over Coffee Pot Bayou.
Looking across to Snell Isle.
Saw this Mama and her babies in the Bayou.


 A nice way to begin the day.
On our morning walks we usually see this workout class of moms.
Last weekend was the Funk Fest.  Here preparations are being made for this weekend's Blues Festival.  Next weekend is the Main Sail Arts Festival.  Busy time of year in Vinoy Park!

I'm glad I don't have to do this to clean the windshield on my VW Rabbit!
Grayl's Hotel is undergoing major   renovations.

This tree is next to the Museum of Fine Arts.  The red flowers are all gone.

View from my seat outside of Starbucks.

Grayl's Hotel again.




Jedi masters.

I cannot control myself.  I had close to 18,000 photos on my computer and I'm in the process of whittling that number down.  Got around 15,000 now.  And here I go, adding more!

No comments: