Friday, April 13, 2012

Mike and Katie Visit St. Pete

My nephew Mike and his wife Katie are vacationing in Florida during Katie's spring break from teaching high school.  Visiting relatives in the Tampa Bay area, I got to spend some time with them (and Linda) here in St. Pete!
They have been staying with Linda and Louie in Bradenton, and drove up to St. Pete this morning.
As per my modus operandi, we went for a long walk so I could show some of the local sights.  We walked up to Coffee Pot Bayou, over to the Bay and to downtown.
We stopped at the north end of North Shore Park, where the Bayou meets the Bay, to check out the time on the sun dial.
Lunch at Moon Under Water.  Relaxing from the walk in the sun!
My blackened chicken tabouleh salad.
About to enjoy lunch!
After a short walk down to the Demen's Landing area, we stopped for dessert at Paciugo.  A must when visiting St. Pete!
Oh yeah!

No comments: