Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Night on the Town

I've had this coupon for Primi Urban Cafe in my hall chest for a while now. One of those Groupon type coupons.  It was to expire next weekend, so thought it was about time to use it! I've eaten there at least a half dozen times, several with O&A and several with my book club.  Joe, Pete, Wayne and I met up for dinner at 6!
Every dish I have ever had here has been delicious.  No question about it.  Was there this past Tuesday night with my book club, so made reservations for Saturday night with our waitress.
For an appetizer, Wayne and I split grilled prosciutto wrapped mozzarella with pesto sauce.  I had the lasagna . . . yummmmm!

Wayne had the Puttanesca Romana.  I had a piece of ricotta pie for dessert.  After it was gone, I realized I hadn't taken a picture.  It was that good!
After dinner, we headed over to Beach Drive to try out the new "lounge" that opened a couple of months ago.  Downtown was awash with people.  The Chillounge event was going on in the park.   This is the entrance to the lobby of the Ovation condominium.
Tryst was hopping!
We camped at one of the front windows.  Great spot for people watching.

Cheers!


Cool fire towers.


Cheers!

Spotlights in front of the Chillounge.
Lounging in the park.

No comments: