Thursday, November 05, 2009

A November Sunset


I had today off, so I spent the morning doing things around the apartment. I did some cleaning and dusting, talked on the computer with Russ in the Canary Islands, ordered my Reliv on the phone, put away the Halloween decorations (took me 2 minutes), threw out the remaining candy corn (OH NO!), and put the garbage out. Then I went to Publix to get some groceries; I bought a lot of 'buy one, get one free' things that I usually get. Saved almost $30 on a $68 bill!

I decided to make the most of the beautiful cooler weather and head over to Sunset Beach in the afternoon. Just after I got there Wayne met me.







The air got really cool while the sun was setting!
Afterwards we headed back to my place, had dinner and watched Flash Forward. Love that show!








No comments: