Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday Morning in St Pete

'Tis the season once again: the Saturday Morning Market has returned to downtown St. Pete. For the first time, during the summer, it moved to inside the parking garage next door at the Progress Energy Park. Because of work, I hadn't made it down to the market while it was there.

Now it is back in full swing. Because of the Columbus Day Weekend, I was off on Saturday morning, so we decided to check it out.














This is the new 'O' sign at the Ovation condo.


Checking out the produce tents.























































A new vendor this year. We decided on a knish!

I had the spanakopita and Wayne had a potato cheddar. I felt like I was in Brooklyn. Well, except for the 90 degree heat.






A variety of pastas















Reflections in the 'O'



Caught on the surveillance
tape . . .







No comments: