Monday, October 26, 2009

Countdown to Halloween

The week has arrived! Gonna be a busy one! Tuesday night is our monthly pot luck dinner at Square Dancing. Costume contest too! Ours are ready!

This shot was taken on the block next to my apartment building. Looks kind of like a "gateway". My neighborhood ( "Old NE" ) is having the First Annual Scanvenger Hunt on Friday night. But, I'm going to be going to dinner with Wayne and Greg and Howard, to celebrate Howard's birthday. I'll be missing Mia and Gina this year!
On Friday we're dressing up at work. Not sure what I'm going to wear yet.
On Saturday night, we're going to the All Hallows Ball, being held at the Tampa Convention Center. This year's theme is "Candy Shoppe". Our costumes are all ready!

Publix has a limited edition new flavor out: Chocolate Cookie Quarry. And boy is it good! I could just sit down and eat the whole half gallon, just like Aunt Mary taught us to!





This shot is one of the front yards of a house on the block behind me.

No comments: