Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday! The Big #%@ - OH!

Actually . . . it was a GREAT day to turn one of those numbers that ends in a zero! My co-workers at the credit union surprised me while I was waiting on a member. They snuck up behind me and sang Happy Birthday, holding a cake, a balloon, a box of candy and a card. For those of you who know me, it didn't take long to tear into that box of chocolates!

I got to connect with all of my children too! Dinner at Wayne's . . . crab cakes, stuffed chicken breasts, roasted potatoes, and a 10 layer cake!



One of the gifts he gave me was a Sony digital photo frame. Another toy to play with! It's fun loading the pictures and watching them change. (Doesn't take much to keep me entertained???)



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for calling into the radio show yesterday. HAPPY "belated" BIRTHDAY, my friend! That meal looked absolutely "FABU." You know, if Wayne keeps feeding you like that, you're going to need gastric bypass surgery soon.