Sunday, January 06, 2013

Early January 2013 in St. Pete

What a beautiful start to the new year.  First order of business: order my annual blog to print book.  Check!  It's in the mail!

I've gotten rid of almost all the sweets and treats in my apartment.  I ushered at the Mahaffey last night, so I brought a bunch of leftover candy and placed it in the ushers' room. Poof!  Didn't last long!

And I've made sure to start back to my walks.  It's interesting to see the remnants of the holidays disappear slowly, and to see the seasonal blossoming.  Today I took my tree down.  All of my holiday decorations are packed away until next December.  And next Christmas I will have a grandson!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

jag said...

Wish we had some of that weather here!

jag said...

Wish we had some of that weather here!