Friday, August 17, 2012

Evening Walks Along Tampa Bay

It's coming up on 5 years that I moved here to Saint Petersburg.  I find it hard to believe that 5 years have passed.  I still take walks around my neighborhood, Historic Old Northeast.  I frequently walk along Coffee Pot Bayou and along the sea wall which stretches in the parks along Tampa Bay to downtown St. Pete.
And now that I have an 8 megapixel camera in my cell phone, I don't have to carry my bigger camera around with me.  I continue to see beautiful flowers and scenery every where I walk.

I love the lighting in the evenings as the sun gets lower and lower in the sky.






It's fun to catch the dolphins and hear them spout as the glide along.
I've never regretted moving here!

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

your photos indeed make it look lovely.

Harpers Keeper said...

What terrific pictures! Thanks for sharing them.