Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Milestone!

Today marks my last day with Grow Financial FCU.  I am surrendering that HQ badge today.  That photo was taken when I was in orientation in October 2007, shortly after moving here to Florida.

We were all dressed like Charlie Chaplin this day.  I just couldn't trim down my moustache.
A "pirate" for Halloween one year.


This was taken at my manager's house for our Christmas party. My introduction to holiday parties in Florida, in the back yard!
I think this one was from Christmas Eve 2007.  After we got out at noon, I headed to the beach.
I first "retired" in 2004, but continued to work part time and full time off and on.  Now it's time to do the full time retirement.  Looking forward to it!!!

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

Congratulations. You've earned it. And now you can come for our housewarming party,,,