Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Walk in St Petersburg

Another beautiful Sunday in Paradise!  I slept in a little later this morning.  I wanted to get outside before it got too hot, so decided to take a walk along the Bay and into downtown, camera in tow.


First stop was Vinoy Park.  My favorite park bench was occupied, so I sat in my second favorite.  Beautiful sky today.  
I then headed over towards Beach Drive.  This was parked on 5th Ave NE across from the Vinoy.
The Chihuly Collection gallery opened on July 11.  I haven't visited it yet, but hope to in the near future.


Looking towards the North, up Beach Drive from in front of the gallery.


This wall is pretty when it is backlit at night.
Front gate at Grayl's Hotel  
Sidewalk cafe in front of the hotel.
Heading up the sidewalk towards the Bay, after having my iced coffee at Starbucks.
This view is from the stairwell of the Bay Walk parking garage.  I noticed this a few weeks back and wanted to return to get a photo.
From the window.


The Ovation condo with Cassis restaurant.
I think most people who were out decided to eat in the A/C!
Heading back up Beach Drive to return to my apartment, I snapped one more picture.  Vinoy is in the background there.

No comments: