Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Answer: It's Florida!!! The temp has been hovering in the mid 30s to low 40s for way too long now!

Wayne has been coming down sick so I spent much of the weekend flying solo. We joined some friends on Friday night at Georgie's, then some of us went to 5 Guys for dinner. Both Howard and Greg had never been to one. Note to self: Stick to 5 Guys on an afternoon, not at 9:30 at night.

On Saturday I took a look at the Gold's Gym near me. It has a nice setup, plus I can get the AARP rate. I've been wanting to get back to the gym, and I'm thinking maybe the timing is right.

I went to Publix to take advantage of the buy one / get one free offers for the week. I even picked up some meat loaf mix to make a meatloaf!

On Sunday I went to see Avatar in 3D at the Regal in Park Place. I loved the movie! I'm impressed with the world that was created on Pandora. Special effects have come a long way!

I made up my own recipe. It came out pretty good!



I also picked up these Emerald almonds as one of the BOGO specials at Publix. It's the "Cocoa Roast" with dark chocolate flavor. Had much less sodium than the other varieties. And they are yummy!

1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

i'll tell you what's wrong...i'm not there hugging you, that's what!