Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Weekend in January

The weather has gotten back to normal for this time of year; daytime highs around 70 degrees.
I picked these tangelos in Wayne's backyard on Saturday. The rose is from his yard too.








Wayne baked the two layers of the coconut cake. The cake took 3 sticks of the butter and the frosting took another 3. Did I tell you I started back at the gym last week?
Then we headed over to Rosalie's and James' wedding. I work with Rose. It was a nice celebration. Good food and lots of fun!

A bunch of my co-workers. I'm saving most of the other pictures for blackmail.















All the Single Ladies dance for Nadia!







Linda and Louie came to visit on Sunday morning. We went to Cafe Alma for brunch and then back to my apartment for conversation and coconut cake!







Wayne makes another fantastic coconut cake!













No comments: