Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer's End - A Visit from Mia and Gina

Mia leaves for Utah on Tuesday, and Gina leaves for Wellesley next week, so they came to spend the afternoon on Sunday. Farewell to summer again . . . We went to the Red Mesa Cantina downtown for brunch. After we placed our order, I realized that I had left my camera back in my apartment. :-( Although I was a little sad about that, I think everyone else was relieved. I do tend to embarass everyone when I take pictures of the food!

When we got back to the apartment, I think we all could have done with a nap! We headed over to John's Pass to walk around.





Found a Syracuse U gnome, and some pretty funky sunglasses!



























Mr. Tiki. We had some frozen custard in some delicious waffle cones before heading back. Now why didn't I take a picture of them???


No comments: