Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go Rays!



















I got two free tickets to the Rays vs. LAAngels game tonight from one of the members who comes into the credit union. It was a first since I moved here! Go Tampa Bay Rays!

I didn't get out of work until 6:15 pm, so Wayne met me at my place and we got there just as the game was beginning.








We visited the rays tank on the way in. You can put your hand in the water and feel their wingspan as they swim around expecting to be fed. (You can feed them for $4.00!)











That's Wayne's hand in there.




My company . . .
The view from our seats in section 128.

Warming up in the bullpen.




I caught this homerun by Evan Longoria in the 5th.









































We parked across the street from one of the parking lots . . . about a 5 minute walk.

No comments: