Friday, September 18, 2009

A Late Summer Morning Walk

I didn't have to go into work until 12:15 today, so decided to take a walk to enjoy the beautiful morning weather. I walked up to Coffee Pot Bayou, north of me, and then over to Tampa Bay, along the Bay into the park downtown near the Vinoy Resort. It was beautiful and sunny with a nice breeze.

On my way back, I passed this house. It was one of the homes featured in the Old NE Garden Tour the first year I lived here. The bell flowers looked so nice that I decided to walk the 2 blocks back to my apartment and get my camera.
















While I was taking the pictures, the owner came home. He said that I should come back around midnight because they smelled nice then. Let's see if I'm awake then!

























Last Sunday night Wayne made another pepperoni and cheese pizza. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!









And one night last week we decided to make a meal out of a loaf of Italian bread and some tomato basil sauce along with some sangria.

No comments: