Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Afternoon St Pete Potpourri


Since I'm working tomorrow morning, I got to leave work at 3:15 pm this afternoon! And since it's so beautiful outside, I decided to take a walk.


So, here is a potpourri of images that I passed on my way . . .
































































Some of these condos seemed like the "Old Florida" to me.




























This was along one of the alleyways.






There is a 3 day Blues Fest going on this weekend.


This was parked in the parking lot. If I had the cash, I would go! (Please send it to . . . Apartment 4 350 ... )










































Looked like a pop art leftover!


























This house was in the blog from last week. The stucco is green and attempts to look like leaves.

No comments: