Saturday, October 01, 2011

Welcome October!

And so . . . October begins.  This is a picture of the Hudson River Valley.  I will be up there in less than two weeks and am so looking forward to seeing the autumn colors!
Wayne and I headed out to check out some props for our Halloween outfits for the All Hallows Ball coming up at the end of the month.  After checking out some places, we went to The Twisted Cork Grille for dinner.  My grilled mahi mahi


Wayne tried the Pulled BBQ Pork Lasagna

For dessert we had the Fried Key Lime Pie and it was scrumptious!

A nice start to October!

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I miss Autumn, and new england falls I hear are the best. Any headless horsemen around in your parts?

ArichNY said...

Ur-spo: Yes . . . Sleepy Hollow country is just south of Albany.

Y B Normal? said...

I love that you take photos of food too. You are OK in my book!