Sunday, December 09, 2012

Season of Lights


There are so many activities going on this month that I am a bit forgetful at times!  I almost missed the lighted boat parade downtown last night.  But, I did remember in time to catch some of it.  I walked around downtown and in my neighborhood to snap some pics of the decorations and lights and activities.













These pictures are not part of my Saturday night walkabout, but thought I'd include them in this post.  The food shot is my dinner on Thursday night at Little Greek.  Otto and I went there for dinner before attending the TIGLFF showing of "Scrooge and Marley" at the Muvico theater downtown.  Yet another take on A Christmas Carol.  I found it a bit amateurish and some bad acting.  The Muppets Christmas Carol is still the best!  :-)

And that's a shot of the cast of the 'Celebrate the Season' show at the Magic Kingdom.  That's Adele in front of Donald.  They are good friends!


A quick arc view from Straub Park in downtown St. Pete.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a festive post, I love it! I can't wait to see all the lights in person!

Harpers Keeper said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing the holiday spirit. Who says one needs snow to make it Christmas. I am inspired